Sunday, November 7, 2010

I feel naked...

As the calendar turned to November...with the girls' birthdays' over... and with all of the Halloween events and activities finished, I suddenly found myself facing a stark naked calendar.   Oh sure there are all of the weekday activities such as scouts, dance, taekwondo, and gymnastics, but the weekends are pretty empty of special events and activities.   This morning I began an earnest search for late autumn and Thanksgiving themed activities, and came to the conclusion, that outside of a couple of early Christmas parades, there really isn't very many November or Thanksgiving events.  

I think that today I will run out and pick up some thanksgiving cards and maybe some leaf and turkey cookie cutters.   If I can't find any events, we will make our own.